Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thankful!

I am closing out another evening with my family, and I am really a blessed man. Every day I find myself enjoying life. Not because I am more special than anyone else, but mostly because I make good choices. It is not by accident that blessing comes to me; it is commanded of Yahweh to those who are obedient to Him. I enjoy entering in to every day with an attitude to do all things well, excellent, and with order. Because of that I have been able to experience accomplishments others dream about. I don't always hit the mark, but I am always moving towards it like an arrow shot from a bow. I love Yahweh, and I love pleasing Him. I understand that if I will live life bent on knowing Him and honoring Him, my days will continue to be as they have been since yeilding to Him - filled with purpose. To Him I am thankful.

No comments: