Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grace!

Wow, it has been a month since my last entry. Since then, my family and I have been to Wyoming where we enjoyed 10 days of beautiful country and amazing animals. While we were away Tropical Storm Fay hit our home of Central Florida and saturated everything including our master bedroom. Fortunately the damage was not too bad, and we were able to dry everything out and get back to normal.

While in Wyoming I had a brief, yet interested conversation with a former member of President Reagan's staff. He asked what I knew about grace. I responded by saying that I believe, unlike most, that grace has borders, limits, and an East and a West. He asked if I could explain, so I did. If grace were infinite, there would be no devil, and no hell. There would be no need of those. Somewhere grace ran out for the devil and all those who choose evil over good, or unrighteousness over righteousness, and then they find themselves over the edge of grace, in a place called hell. He said there are many who would disagree with me. My response was simply, "they are wrong." Grace is available to all, yet is not an umbrella to all. I encourage you to get under grace by hearing and obeying what the mind of Yahweh is.

No comments: